Tuesday, February 15, 2011

Return of the Bento

Meatless Meal: Peanut butter and Marshmallow fluff on hot dog roll, salad, grapes and strawberries, pasta salad, leftover chips.


Meatless Meal: Cheese-filled tortelini, strawberries and grapes, granola bar, carrots, rice and sauce.

--

When I told my mother I had decided to be vegetarian, she was good about it. The other night we made lasagna, and she told me she had planned to make a little meatless portion of it. I was very impressed that she was willing to do that, as I hadn't been expecting much.

However, not five minutes later, she reminded me that we have TUNA in the cupboard, and keeps telling me that I should take it for lunch....


XX

Laura

PS - I'm loving the fruit. For V-day, my sister got an edible arrangement, and we're all slowly picking away at it. It's better than anything we've been getting at the store!

Linked to What's for Lunch Wednesday.

No comments:

Post a Comment