Wednesday, March 30, 2011

Packing Lunch and Parallel Parking

The only thing they ^^ have in common is that I did both today.

  • Sliced Red Beet Egg in a Pita

  • Strawberry

  • Broccoli

  • Carrots

  • Salad

  • Fruit Leather flower cut-out

  • Tostito's chips with salsa (not pictured)

Today I had my first driver's ed session with one of the gym teachers who runs the program. I get 5 lessons total, and then I can take my driver's test with him (my six months are up April 15th!)


We ended the lesson with parallel parking, something I've never done before, and it was surprising less difficult than I thought it would be. I'm guessing it's harder when you don't have four giant orange cones guiding you.


Hopefully, I'll have my license by the end of April (fingers crossed!)


XX


Laura

No comments:

Post a Comment