Wednesday, August 11, 2010

Band Camp Bento

AKA I'm-in-a-hurry-'cause-if-I'm-late-for-camp-they'll-KILL-me-so-I'd-better-get-this-bento-done. ;)

Still, I love packing a lunch and actually TAKING it somewhere!

Inside:

  • Tuna on a sandwich round
  • leftover egg roll (which was still mostly frozen when I put it in, but thawed out by the time we ate)
  • baby carrots, grapes, and some almonds

In another small container, I also took some salad, and the only fork that would fit inside was this cute bunny fork! Dressing in the blue-lidded container.

XX

Also check out What's for Lunch Wednesday for more lunches!

1 comment:

  1. Awww, I like the bunny fork! We use a lot of the sandwich rounds too. They taste better (imho) and they are an awesome flat surface to decorate! ;o)

    Thanks for linking up this week. :o)

    ReplyDelete