I used a mini muffin tin since it was just for me, and inside I had:
- a leftover bisquick biscuit (say that five times fast)
- some failed mac n cheese (Note to self: basil is not good in macaroni and cheese, and milk is your friend) (edit: I made some more to see if I could perfect the recipe...and this time I added too much milk.)
- cheese flowers, with some great cheddar I got at the market (the orange pieces)
- turkey roll-ups (another market find!)
- baked tortilla chips. I burnt them. I'm not having a good oven day.
So, the next two mondays I'm at band camp all day, and after that...school (ahhhh!). But hopefully I can still do some sort of muffin-tin breakfast type meal?
In other news, the bento box I ordered has officially been shipped out from Japan. They say shipping can take anywhere from 2-5 weeks, depending on where you live. In order to recieve the box before school starts, it has to come in 3 weeks, 3 days. Yikes. Cross your fingers for me!