Monday, August 23, 2010

HOT MESS.

^^ That is what our guard instructor teasingly yells when we fail.

Today's lunch was a HOT MESS. It was the first lunch that I tried to use my new teensy weensy box from Jlist. Needless to say, it was a fail. The girls at lunch thought the box was cute, but it's obvious to me that I'm going to have to adapt a lot of my 'lunch staples' in order to make things fit better aesthetically.

And without any more stalling....



Inside the hot mess:
  • the usual turkey/romaine/mayo on the last baguette bread in the freezer
  • three cherries
  • salad with broccoli
  • red beet egg and part of a leftover cheese stick. We've been eating junk for dinner lately...I try to make up for it with my lunches, but every now and again, some leftovers find their way in.

Hopefully tomorrow will be better looking.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment