Thursday, August 19, 2010

Another two-for-one special

Going backwards and starting with today's bento:

We made meatballs for dinner one night in the crockpot, and I asked to leave a couple out so I could put them in a lunch. Then I made some penne the night before, and put the two together with a little container of spaghetti sauce on the side.
Also in this bento:
  • Bisquick biscuits (at this rate, I'll be out by the end of band camp)
  • One of the last few egg rolls still in the freezer
  • Red beet egg (We're not going to make it to market this week! I'm so upset, I love packing these in my lunch!)
  • lots of grapes and an apple on the side

Now yesterday's:

In this lunch:

  • salad with leftover chicken, some broccoli and carrot flowers
  • bisquick biscuits
  • apple, some cherries, almonds, red beet egg

4 days down, 4 to go! I have the sock tan to prove it.

XX

No comments:

Post a Comment