We made meatballs for dinner one night in the crockpot, and I asked to leave a couple out so I could put them in a lunch. Then I made some penne the night before, and put the two together with a little container of spaghetti sauce on the side.
Also in this bento:
- Bisquick biscuits (at this rate, I'll be out by the end of band camp)
- One of the last few egg rolls still in the freezer
- Red beet egg (We're not going to make it to market this week! I'm so upset, I love packing these in my lunch!)
- lots of grapes and an apple on the side
In this lunch:
- salad with leftover chicken, some broccoli and carrot flowers
- bisquick biscuits
- apple, some cherries, almonds, red beet egg
4 days down, 4 to go! I have the sock tan to prove it.