- little ham and cheese flower sandwiches
- potato 'chips' (cut/baked them myself, didn't get very crispy but were still good)
- salad with carrot and red beet egg
- some goldfish and apple
Band Camp Bento:
- bisquick biscuits with cheddar and a slice of pepperoni. The cheddar was heart shaped too, but I microwaved them to make the cheddar stick, and it lost shape.
- salad and grapes
- red beet egg, apple, soft pretzel bites.
The camp bento took me about fifteen minutes, with prep the night before (cutting the cheddar and pepperoni and putting them with the biscuits), and it's actually one of my favorites. Maybe because all the cheese and pepperoni is so bad for me! ;)
Or because it actually somewhat resembles a bento lunch for once! Either way, this is going to be my link over on What's for Lunch Wednesday! :)
2 days of band camp down, 7 more (and 7 lunches!) to go.