Sunday, August 15, 2010

Quick Sunday Lunch

A quick Sunday lunch after we get home from the grocery store:


What's in my quick lunch bento?
  • Turkey/Mayo/Romaine wrap with pre-cut carrot flowers
  • Grapes and a red beet egg
  • Sweet Potato Fries! I was hoping they'd get crispy, but instead they just got dark :) still good though!

XX

Today we officially went shopping for 'Back to School' supplies. It's dawning on me that the summer is coming to a close! I'm looking forward to the schedule and structure of school, but I also like having the kitchen all to myself over the summer ;)

Over the next two weeks, I'm going to finish testing all my freeze-ahead quick-bento foods, hopefully get my bento box (fingers crossed, remember?) and get ready for school (that means finishing the summer homework I haven't touched yet).

No comments:

Post a Comment