What's in it?
- 8 oz penne
- 8 oz shrimp or chicken (tonight we used shrimp because we got some when it was on sale at the store)
- as much broccoli as you like (I usually end up eating most of it)
- Cream of Chicken soup (we always use Campbell's, because it's easy and it was from one of their advertisements that we got the recipe)
- 1/3 cup of parmesan cheese, like the kind you would sprinkle over spaghetti, we sometimes use less
- enough milk to thin out the soup (what we do is put the milk into the soup can so we can get the last of the soup out of it too)
Whew! That was a lot of parenthesis. I used to get in trouble in English class for using parenthesis too often. And trite phrases. Well, a lot of things.
Now an up-close to make your mouth water?