Wednesday, August 4, 2010

Flower Power

For holidays/birthdays/etc, I usually make a gift of sugar cookies or other sweets, so I've got about 20 or 30 of those Wilton cookie cutters. Some of the shapes are questionable (the hand and foot digits look more like claws) but there's always the standard heart, circle, flower, whatever.

Anyway, so I dug them out of the closet (haven't used them since shamrocks for St. Pattie's Day I think) and attempted to cut a flower out of the sandwich round:

Didn't go as well as I had hoped.

In today's lunch:
  • tuna flower sandwich
  • more leftover egg roll! yum! We make a bunch and freeze them so I can just thaw them for lunch. I'm attempting to do this with a lot of things in prep for the school year. Suggestions?
  • the usual baby carrots, veggie sticks, animal crackers, and grapes.

In other news, I just ordered an actual bento box from JBox. It was only $3.50, and holds the same capacity as the tupperware I'm using! Holy Cow!

It should come in 2-4 weeks. (I want it nowwww!)

No comments:

Post a Comment